Having AirPods has become a trend among youngsters. The best part is that it can be used anytime. For instance, while cooking, traveling, studying, etc.
However, we can’t avoid the fact that it is a bit expensive.Sometimes people still face problem while using it. They can face issues related to volume like even after increasing the sound fully it feels as if the volume is super low, or both the AirPods have a different level volume of sound coming from them.
Here are the solutions for AirPods volume problems.
- Firstly, go to Settings.
- Then, click on General.
- After that, click on Accessibility.
- Next, move to ‘Hearing’ part. It will allow you to manage the left or right audio balance. Prefer this step only if you feel that both the AirPods do not sound similar.
2. Do restart the gadget that is connected to it.
3.Then, switch off Bluetooth for some time.
- After that, switch it on again.
Note: It can be done by visiting Settings. And after that to the Bluetooth.
- At the time of a listening song from your AirPods, put the volume to mute.
- Then, visit the Bluetooth setting.
- For iPhone or iPad:
- By first clicking on the Settings and then, on Bluetooth.
- After that, Disconnect the AirPods.
Note: You will be able to do it by clicking on the symbol ‘i’ which is placed immediately after the AirPods and click on Disconnect.
- Next, on the iPhone, go to the Music application and start playing a song. Then, mute it.
- Lastly, again connect AirPods and this time play the song in average volume.
4.Fortunately, AirPods gets updated by itself only. Apple has updates frequently. To ensure that the AirPods that you have is getting updated, read the given below instructions.
- Firstly, put your AirPods in its charging case.
- Then, plug in the charging case.
- Lastly, you need to put the iPhone or any other iOS gadget connected to the net and also nearby from the charging case.
The method of cleaning your AirPods
Are you facing the problem of one AirPod? Can you listen to the proper sound only from one Airpod? The primary reason behind that problem could be that the AirPod from which you are not able to get an appropriate sound is due to the formation of a layer of your ear wax on it.
- I recommend you clean it with a soft and clean toothbrush.
Note: It should be cleaned gently. And if not, the unwanted particles may go inside and can create more problems on it.
Jack Martin is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on Quicken Support and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.